What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
I have often been called the King of the Deadlift. Only 13 men in the history of strength sports have Deadlifted 900lbs or more in a Powerlifting competition. I’ve pulled 900lbs over 30 times. What’s more… I was the first man EVER to pull 1000lbs.
- Conventional vs. Sumo… you decide (the pros and cons of both methods – if you want to Deadlift to your true strength potential and ensure injury-risk is kept as low as possible; you need to know this)
- The Correct way to perform Tire Flips, Atlas Stones and Farmer’s Walks – if you don’t want to tear your Biceps AND you want to build brutal strength… you need to know these simple, proven techniques
- The correct set-up for the Conventional Deadlift – Get this right and you set yourself up for maximum strength and progress (get it wrong and a weak pull and injury await you)
- 5 Deadlift variations (that are quick and easy to learn)… that you can instantly use to build extreme strength, all the Deadlifting muscles and get yourself a bigger pull
- To round the upper back or not to round the upper back? You’ll find out here (then you can really make a sensible decision about how you should pull for MAXIMUM strength)
- Secret exercises to bring up weak Hamstrings and Glutes… these will make your Deadlift and Squat go up (and you’ll run faster, jump higher and throw further too)
- A Deadlift variation that’s easier on your Back than Conventional pulls… a perfect variation if you are trying to work around an injury or if you are a beginner
- Why you musn’t lift light weights explosively if you value your Joint health (and what percentage you must have on the bar before you lift as fast as possible)
- Troubleshooting – understand which exercises will solve your unique weaknesses (this will save you a lot of wasted energy and add pounds your pull)
- The truth about Deadlift technique when you’re lifting a near max – this will give you a new perspective and let you see things as they really are
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Explode your Deadlift scores 63.44/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.andyboltonstrength.org/explode-your-deadlift.htm, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $21.97.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: andyboltonstrength.org you’ll also be taken through to andyboltonstrength.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)